You might be wondering what is a coaching session, so I will spend some time to explain this and the benefits you could have. To address this, I will answer a few question that I get very often.
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial conversations and/or discovery session, together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So before you say “yes,” you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. One sign that we can work well together is if we come to the end of our discussion and you have had an enjoyable time, feel optimistic and energized, and have a clear plan about what you can do next to forward your goals .
What can I expect from you as my coach?
This is my commitment to you:
- I will partner with you in your efforts to achieve up to your potential.
- I will keep everything you tell me confidential.
- I will work to expand your view of what is possible and help you discover new insights.
- I will offer you honest feedback and serve as a sounding board for your ideas.
- I will listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that can increase your awareness about what blocks your progress and what energizes you.
- I will serve as a resource for you in accomplishing your goals.
What Are the Benefits of Coaching?
The great benefit of coaching is that you are very likely to see quick, positive results as an outcome. This is because coaching is participative and people tend to learn and adopt new habits more easily when they are actively engaged in the learning process. As soon as a coaching session ends, you can implement a new practice.
Benefits of coaching an individual include:
- Improvement in individual’s performance, targets and goals.
- Increased openness to personal learning and development.
- Increased ability to identify solutions to specific work-related issues.
- Greater ownership and responsibility.
- Development of self-awareness.
- Improvement of specific skills or behavior.
- Greater clarity in roles and objectives.
- The opportunity to correct behavior/performance difficulties.
Benefits of coaching to an organization:
- Allows fuller use of individual’s talents/potential.
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development.
- Higher organizational performance/productivity.
- Increased creativity, learning and knowledge motivates people.
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture/management style.
- Improves relationships between people and departments.
To finish, I want to share with you a few numbers from the coaching federation:
Professional coaching maximizes potential and, therefore, unlocks latent sources of productivity.
Building the self-confidence of employees to face challenges is critical in meeting organizational demands.
Coaching generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes.The vast majority of companies (86%) say they at least made their investment back.
How do I get started in coaching?
Let’s validate if we can work together and you will be able to get the best value. If you are interested in working with me as your coach, please schedule the first appointment right now here, it is free and it will allow you to know if we can work together: