The services I offer is based on a facilitation of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. The proper application of this methodology requires a qualified facilitator to design and manage the workshop and to provide reports about the results and findings emerged during the activities.
Based in my experience and the LEGO Serious Play method, I can offer help to companies in these 7 different paths:
- Company/Organization Identity (Executive team retreat of 2 days is possible)
- Company/Organization Strategy (Executive team retreat of 2 days is possible)
- Team Building – Team Identity
- Team Creativity – Brainstorming
- Company/Organization Change
- New concepts
- Human Resources – Interviews
Any of these paths could be undertaken when an organisation is facing a critical moment, or during the development phase of a project.
Each path requires a focused design that involves either the key players and managers of an organisation that chose to adopt this approach to achieve their goals.
Each path includes the following steps:
- Problem setting: definition of the organisation’s (or project’s) goals, needs, problems and expectations.
- Activities’ design (workshop may be 4, 8 or 16 hours length) or one-to-one sessions.
- Execution of the activities.
- Reporting: a final report will present the situation as emerged during the activities, with the results achieved and suggestions.
- Results’ control – this activity can be defined as a follow up activity or be defined together with the organisation.